- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 20 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Praia do Portinho Ilhabela to guests looking for accommodation in Ilhabela. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Praia do Portinho Ilhabela (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Hotel Praia do Portinho Ilhabela rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
- Hot tub
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, No elevator, Deck chair, Beach towel , Smoking area, Ferry port transfer
No baby cot
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.