- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Brazil and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Prata Villaggio Nova Prata! The hotel is offering 101 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Nova Prata. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Prata Villaggio Nova Prata can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Hotel Prata Villaggio Nova Prata rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Only service animals allowed, Smoking area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.