- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Premier Sao Luis is welcoming all guests in São Luís with 155 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may park your vehicle in a parking lot available on the spot. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Premier Sao Luis (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 12:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Hotel Premier Sao Luis rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 36.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.