- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Residence Parma is offering 41 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Parma. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Residence Parma (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Hotel Residence Parma rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.