- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Terminus Stockholm is offering 155 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Stockholm. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Terminus Stockholm (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.9 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:30, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Hotel Terminus Stockholm rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Conference room, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: SEK 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 400 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.