- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Victoria Calafell is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Spain. The hotel is offering 38 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Calafell. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Billiard opportunities will also be available nearby to help you spend your leisure time actively. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Victoria Calafell you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Victoria Calafell rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Cafe, Elevator
TV, Deck chair, Smoking area, Terrace
Arcade/game room, Games
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Apartments have a mandatory breakage deposit of EUR 50 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).