- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Spain and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Victoria Gran Meliá Palma de Mallorca. Guests looking for accommodation in Palma de Mallorca are welcome to book 171 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Victoria Gran Meliá Palma de Mallorca (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Victoria Gran Meliá Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Deck chair, Beach towel , Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Garage, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.