- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 90 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Vilamari Barcelona to guests looking for accommodation in Barcelona. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Vilamari Barcelona (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location La Boqueria market is 1.9 km, La Boqueria market 1.9 km, Barcelona-El Prat Airport 11.2 km, Casa Batlló 2.4 km, Font Màgica - Magical Fountain 800 meters and Cenizas Pili Puente Cementerio 6.7 km away.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Hotel Vilamari Barcelona rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.30 for adults and EUR 14.30 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.90 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.