- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Villa Bárbara Santa Margalida may stay in 36 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Santa Margalida. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Villa Bárbara Santa Margalida can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00.
Hotel Villa Bárbara Santa Margalida rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.