- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona may stay in 53 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Barcelona. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona can be read on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.3 km from
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Parking height restrictions apply.