- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Spain? Take a look at the offer of Hotel Villa Magna Madrid! The hotel is offering 150 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Madrid. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. You are welcome to take your small pet to Hotel Villa Magna Madrid. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Villa Magna Madrid (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Plaza de Cibeles is 1.3 km, Plaza de Cibeles 1.3 km, Puerta de Alcalá 1.2 km, Palacio de Cibeles 1.3 km, Paseo del Prado 1.8 km, Museo Sorolla 900 meters, Museo Arqueologico Nacional 700 meters, Prado Művészeti Múzeum 2 km and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum 1.7 km away from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English, German and Russian with you.
Hotel Villa Magna Madrid rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Lobby, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 254.10 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.