- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Spain and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Villa Palmer Calvia. The hotel is offering 14 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Calvià. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Villa Palmer Calvia (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Hotel Villa Palmer Calvia rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Child supervision, Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.