- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Vivid Blue Petrovac is glad to host the guests of RevNGo.com for some pleasant days in Montenegro. The hotel is offering 38 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Petrovac na Moru. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Vivid Blue Petrovac you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German, Russian and Croatian languages.
Hotel Vivid Blue Petrovac rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry
Deck chair, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.5 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Administrative fee: EUR 0.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.