- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Croatia and enjoy the hospitality of House 1698 Pula! The guests of the guesthouse may stay in a nicely furnished, comfortable room in Pula. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. The exact scope of services offered by House 1698 Pula (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula is located 1.1 km, Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula 1.1 km, Valkane beach 2.3 km, Brijun National Park 12 km, Temple of Augustus in Pula 900 meters, Stoja beach 3.9 km, Aquarium Pula 4 km, Saccorgiana beach 3 km, Amphitheater in Pula 900 meters, Archaeological Museum of Istria Pula 600 meters, Pula fortress 1000 meters, Brioni beach 4 km, Ambrela beach 3.7 km, Gortan beach 3.2 km, Sergius Triumphal Arch 400 meters, Hawaii beach 4.2 km and Havajka beach 4.1 km away.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 16:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00.
House 1698 Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.