- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services All guests looking for a comfortable room in Medulin are welcome at House 1703 Medulin. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by House 1703 Medulin (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 16:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
House 1703 Medulin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.