- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services House Rustico Plitvicka Jezera is welcoming all guests in Plitvica Lakes with ten comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. To learn more about the exact range of services of House Rustico Plitvicka Jezera (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English, German, Russian and Croatian.
RevNGo.com rating The guesthouse has achieved 9.5 score and thereby "Excellent" classification on RevNGo.com, based on two reviews.
House Rustico Plitvicka Jezera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Laundry
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.