- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to United Arab Emirates? We suggest you check the options provided by Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Dubai. The hotel is offering 210 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Dubai City. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place nearby. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Dubai (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Dubai rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Swimming pool
- Bar by the pool
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed, Beach transfer, Deck chair
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
- Diners Club
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: AED 15 A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 80 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AED 45 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.