- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing I Monasteri Golf & SPA Resort Syracuse. The guests of the hotel may stay in 102 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Syracuse. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at I Monasteri Golf & SPA Resort Syracuse (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
I Monasteri Golf & SPA Resort Syracuse rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Steam chamber
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed, Deck chair, Golf teaching on site , Picnic area
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 90 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.