- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Spain, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Iberostar Selection Playa de Palma. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Playa de Palma with 182 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Nearby tennis opportunities will provide an excellent chance to spend your leisure time actively. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Iberostar Selection Playa de Palma you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Iberostar Selection Playa de Palma rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Deck chair, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.