- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to United Arab Emirates and enjoy the hospitality of ibis Al Rigga Dubai! The hotel is offering 280 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Dubai City. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. You can secure your valuables in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by ibis Al Rigga Dubai (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
ibis Al Rigga Dubai rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 55 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 6 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.