- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong Seoul may stay in 280 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Seoul. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may park your vehicle in a parking lot available on the spot. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong Seoul (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong Seoul rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- 24h health club
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) and ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 27500 for adults and KRW 13750 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between noon and 2:00 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.