- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Chile? Take a look at what ibis budget Iquique has to offer! The hotel is offering 148 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Iquique. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by ibis budget Iquique (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
ibis budget Iquique rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 6 for adults, USD 4 and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.