- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Ibis St Petersburg Centre St. Petersburg is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Russia. The hotel is offering 221 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in St Petersburg. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact scope of services offered by ibis St Petersburg Centre St. Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
ibis St Petersburg Centre St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed, Transfer to train station - payable
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 650 for adults and RUB 325 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 800 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Parking height restrictions apply.