- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa Ibiza Town is offering 173 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Ibiza Town. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa Ibiza Town (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:30, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa Ibiza Town rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Beach towel , Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.