- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Spain, you may make a good decision by choosing Ibiza JET Apartamentos - Adults Only Sant Josep de sa Talaia. The hotel is welcoming all guests in San Jose with 171 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Ibiza JET Apartamentos - Adults Only Sant Josep de sa Talaia (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Ibiza JET Apartamentos - Adults Only Sant Josep de sa Talaia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Deck chair, Smoking area, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.