- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services ICON Rosetó by Petit Palace Palma de Mallorca is offering 34 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Palma de Mallorca. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by ICON Rosetó by Petit Palace Palma de Mallorca you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
ICON Rosetó by Petit Palace Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 47 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.