- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Republic of Korea and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel, Itaewon Seoul has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 130 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Seoul. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. You can secure your valuables in the safe. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. To learn more about the exact range of services of Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel, Itaewon Seoul (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00.
Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel, Itaewon Seoul rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Pets and service animals not allowed, Smoking area, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 15730 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 15000 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 30250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.