- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Indico Rock Hotel Mallorca - Adults Only Playa de Palma may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Spain. The guests of the hotel may stay in 245 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Playa de Palma. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If necessary, parking is available nearby. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Indico Rock Hotel Mallorca - Adults Only Playa de Palma (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Indico Rock Hotel Mallorca - Adults Only Playa de Palma rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Deck chair, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.