- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Spain and enjoy the hospitality of INNSiDE by Melia Palma Bosque Palma de Mallorca! The guests of the hotel may stay in 262 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Palma de Mallorca. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The café and the bar have excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. To learn more about the exact range of services of INNSiDE by Melia Palma Bosque Palma de Mallorca (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
INNSiDE by Melia Palma Bosque Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Deck chair, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 4.50 and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.