- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 545 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Manacor to guests looking for accommodation in Manacor. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Parking possibility is available nearby for guests arriving by car. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Manacor (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Manacor rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.