- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Spain, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Insotel Hotel Formentera Playa Formentera. Guests looking for accommodation in Sant Francesc de Formentera are welcome to book 333 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour, indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play tennis nearby. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Insotel Hotel Formentera Playa Formentera (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Insotel Hotel Formentera Playa Formentera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.