- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 508 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by InterContinental Dubai Festival City Dubai to guests looking for accommodation in Dubai City. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of InterContinental Dubai Festival City Dubai can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 12:00, the latest time of check-out is 15:30.
InterContinental Dubai Festival City Dubai rooms Rooms
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Spa treatments
- 24h health club
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Smoking area
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
No baby cot
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 180 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.