- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services InterContinental Madrid may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Spain. The guests of the hotel may stay in 302 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Madrid. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by InterContinental Madrid (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.5 km from
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel speaks Hungarian, English, German and Romanian.
InterContinental Madrid rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.20 for adults and EUR 17.6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.