- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services InterContinental Wellington is offering 234 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Wellington. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by InterContinental Wellington (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00.
InterContinental Wellington rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
- 24h health club
Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 37.00 for adults and NZD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.