- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca Santa Eulalia del Rio would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Spain. The hotel is offering 465 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Santa Eulària des Riu. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Nearby tennis opportunities may provide an excellent option for those who love to spend their leisure time actively. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca Santa Eulalia del Rio (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca Santa Eulalia del Rio rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.