- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 175 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Invisa Hotel Es Pla - Adults Only Sant Antoni de Portmany to guests looking for accommodation in Sant Antoni de Portmany. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Car parking possibility is available nearby. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play tennis nearby. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Invisa Hotel Es Pla - Adults Only Sant Antoni de Portmany (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Invisa Hotel Es Pla - Adults Only Sant Antoni de Portmany rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Airport transfer, Deck chair, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.