- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Irundo Rovinj - Tre Porte Rovinj is offering seven tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Rovinj. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. You can find the exact list of services provided by Irundo Rovinj - Tre Porte Rovinj (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Balota beach is 100 meters, Balota beach 100 meters, Punta Corrente Park 2.4 km, Lone bay beach 2.6 km, Mulini beach 1.6 km, Amarin beach 4.7 km, City Museum Rovinj less than 50 meters, Aquarium Rovinj 700 meters, Batana Eco Museum Rovinj less than 50 meters, Cathedral of St. Euphemia 100 meters, Golden Bay beach 2.7 km, Mini Croatia Exhibition 3.7 km, Golden Cape beach 2.7 km and Balbi Arch Rovinj 100 meters from the guesthouse.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and Croatian languages.
Irundo Rovinj - Tre Porte Rovinj rooms Rooms
Default services: Bar, Elevator
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.