- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Wellington, booking a room at James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor Wellington may be a great decision. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Wellington with 268 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor Wellington (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor Wellington rooms Rooms
Parking: On site parking
Long-term parking - payable
Free WiFi in shared places
- Spa treatments
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9 and NZD 20 for adults, NZD 9 and NZD 20 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: NZD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parking height restrictions apply.