- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Jolly Aretusa Palace Hotel Syracuse! The hotel is offering 101 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Syracuse. You may park your vehicle in a parking lot available on the spot. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Jolly Aretusa Palace Hotel Syracuse you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 00:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Jolly Aretusa Palace Hotel Syracuse rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.