- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Bangalore. The hotel is offering 281 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Bangalore. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) for an extra fee, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
JW Marriott Hotel Bengaluru rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Swimming pool
- Steam chamber
- Stream canal
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
- Poolside cabanas
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Pets and service animals not allowed, Deck chair, Smoking area, Transfer to train station - payable , Limousine or car renting
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1203 for adults and INR 550 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1124 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1124 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000 per room (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.