- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Katane Palace Hotel Catania is welcoming all guests in Catania with 58 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The hotel provides a parking space for you. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Katane Palace Hotel Catania you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Katane Palace Hotel Catania rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 14.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.