- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort Marrakech is offering 236 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Marrakesh. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play tennis nearby. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort Marrakech can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort Marrakech rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Picnic area, Limousine or car renting
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 28.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A facilities fee includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.