- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Dunedin, booking a room at Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin may be a great decision. The hotel is offering 55 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Dunedin. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The hotel provides a parking space for you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00.
Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Conference room, Library, Only service animals allowed, Free WiFi (limited use)
Free WiFi (limited use)
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7.50 and NZD 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.