- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is offering 98 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Greymouth. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
Parking place, Conference room, No elevator, Only service animals allowed, Free WiFi (limited use)
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 16.50 and NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.