- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau is offering 94 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Te Anau. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00.
Kingsgate Hotel Te Anau rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Conference room, No elevator, Only service animals allowed, Free WiFi (limited use)
Free WiFi (limited use)
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 23 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 4-device limit.