- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui is offering 58 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Wanganui. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00.
Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Only service animals allowed
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 18 and NZD 24 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.