- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of La finestra sul canale Bologna. Guests looking for accommodation in Bologna are welcome to book five nicely furnished rooms at the pension. The pension is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by La finestra sul canale Bologna you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Terme San Petronio is 200 meters, Terme San Petronio 200 meters, Teatro Anatomico 900 meters, Archiginnasio di Bologna 900 meters, Il Riparo dei Prendiparte 500 meters, Le due Torri: Garisenda e degli Asinelli 600 meters, Basilica di Santo Stefano 900 meters, Oratorio di Santa Maria della Vita 700 meters, Basilica di San Petronio 1.1 km and Cattedrale di San Pietro 600 meters from the pension.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and Russian languages.
La finestra sul canale Bologna rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 5% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 5 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.