- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Japan and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay Urayasu has to offer! The hotel is offering 291 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Urayasu. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place nearby. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact list of services available at La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay Urayasu (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay Urayasu rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Theme park transfer
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.