- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of La Mamounia Marrakech may stay in 209 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Marrakesh. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the tennis opportunities nearby. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by La Mamounia Marrakech (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
La Mamounia Marrakech rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Steam chamber
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
Parking: Parking service
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Deck chair, Smoking area, Newspapers in the lobby - payable
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MAD 410 for adults and MAD 205 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 600 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 950.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.