- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 13 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Landhaus Bode Luebeck to guests looking for accommodation in Lübeck. Parking is availably nearby for those arriving by car. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Landhaus Bode Luebeck (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
Landhaus Bode Luebeck rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Library, No elevator, Private yacht marina
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 14 May, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 September, EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 September - 31 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.